Anybody who has an account and uses Soffront Enterprise CRM is a User. For example: Manager, Marketing, Sales rep, Support engineers. Each User is added to a group, privileges associated with that group determines the information the user can access and the functions the user can perform.
Selecting Users on the Users and Groups Setup menu displays the Users screen, shown below, which displays current users of the system on a Users list. Follow the steps below to work with the Users screen.
The following columns of information are displayed for each User on the Users list:
|User Name||The name the user used to login to Soffront CRM|
|Full Name||The user’s full name.|
|Disabled||Indicates whether or not the User’s access to the system is disabled.|
|Mail Login ID||The User’s Email Address within the system.|
|User Group||The User Group that the User is a member of.|
- Select a Group from the Group list for which you would like to display existing users.
- Click New to add a new user to the system.
- Click Copy to make a copy of a User Record selected on the Users
- Click Modify to make modifications to a User Record selected on the Users list
- Click Set Password to set the password for a User Record on the Users
- Click Delete to remove a user from the system.
- Use search option to quickly locate a User Record.
Add a New User
Clicking New on the Users screen displays the Add a New User Screen, shown below, which is used to add additional users to Sf CRM. Follow the steps below to work with the Add New User screen.
- Enter a user name for the new user in the User Name text field.
- Enter the new user’s full name in the Full Name text field.
- Select the Users Group for the new user from the User Group
- Enter the new user’s telephone number in the Telephone text field.
- Select the new user’s mail system setting from the Mail System
- Enter the new user’s mail login id in the Mail Login ID text field.
- Select the new user’s time zone association from the Time Zone
- Select the new user’s license type for use of the system from the License Available options are Floating and Dedicated.
- Select the Disabled user checkbox to set the new user’s status as Disabled.
- Click to save the new user to the system.
- Click to exit this screen without adding the new user.
Note: Once you add a new user then automatically a new employee record would be added in the employee table with newly created user information.
Clicking Modify for a user selected on the Users list displays the Modify the Existing User screen, shown below. Follow the steps outlined in the Add a New User section of this document to make any changes necessary and click OK to save those changes to the system, click Cancel to exit this screen without saving any changes.
Clicking Copy for user selected on the Users list displays the Copy the Existing User screen, shown below, which allows you to quickly make a copy of an existing User Record to generate a new User Record based on those parameters. Follow the steps outlined in the Add a New User section of this document and click OK to make the copy, or click Cancel to exit this screen without making a copy.
Set User Password
Clicking Set Password for a user selected on the Users list displays the pop up window, shown below, which allows you to change that user’s password.
- Enter the new password for the user in the New Password text field.
- Confirm the new password by entering it in the Confirm Password text field.
- Click Save to save the new password.
- Click Cancel to exit this window without changing the password.
Clicking Delete for a user selected on the Users list allows you to delete that user from the system. A Confirm window is displayed to ensure that is your intention. Click OK to remove the user from Sf CRM or click Cancel to exit this window without deleting the user.