Selecting Duplication Rules on the Rules Setup menu displays the Duplication Rules screen, shown below. Follow the steps below to work with the Duplication Rules screen.
The following columns of information are displayed for each line on the Automation Rules list:
|ID||System generated ID for the Duplication Rule.|
|Object||The Object associated with the Duplication Rule.|
|Status||The status of the Duplication Rule, either Active or Inactive.|
- Click to refresh the Duplication Rules
- Click New to create a new Duplication Rule.
- Click Edit to modify an existing Duplication Rule.
- Click More to apply an Action from the dropdown list to an existing Duplication Rule.
- Click to customize the view on this screen.
- Click to page through the Duplicate Rules list.