Home Setup option is available under My Setup menu in Setup page for the selected user group.
Users will be able to manage their home screen Categories using this screen. They can add New, Modify, Modify Order and Delete and categories on their home page from this screen.
Add a New Category
- Click on Home Setup under My Setup menu on Settings Page. This page displays a list of Home Categories which can be added to the color band in Home screen.
2. Click on New Button on Home Category page to add a new Category.
- Name: Give a name to the category. Example : Services
- Table: Select a table from the dropdown list. All Queries and Reports for this category are associated with the selected table. The Available Queries and Available Reports lists get populated when the table is selected.
- Color: Select the color that will represent the category in the color bar
- Available Queries: List of Queries available for the selected table.
- On Home Page: This list contains all the Queries that will be displayed on the Home screen when the particular Category is selected. Select Queries from Available Queries list and click on Add button to add it to the On Home Page
- Available Reports: List of Reports available for the selected table.
- On Home Page: This list contains all the Reports that will be displayed on the Home screen when the particular Category is selected. Select Reports from Available Reports list and click on Add button to add it to the On Home Page
- Link Name: If you want to add a link to your home screen under the selected category, type in a name for the link. Example: Website
- URL: Type in the URL for the link. Example:com
- After adding the Link Name and URL, click on Add to add it to the On Home Page
- This will add the link to the Home Screen when the particular Category is selected.
- Users can also delete the link by selecting it from the On Home Page list then clicking on Remove
3. Click on Save to save settings for Queries, Reports and Links for the Category. The category will be added to the Home Categories list.
4. Refresh Home screen then click on the blue button to find your added category.
Note: Any query /report/link added dynamically from the Home Page will automatically be listed in this screen.
Edit: Edit allows user to make changes to existing categories.
- Select the category from the list then click on Edit, modify according to need.
- Then Click on Save button to save all changes.
Delete: Delete allows users to remove a category permanently when not in use.
- Select the category from the list then click on Delete.
Modify order: This will allow users to setup the order in which the categories will be displayed on the Home Screen.
- Select a category from the list then change the Order number to change its position on the color bar.
- Click on Save to save changes.