Menus shows the various items that you can add to the drop down menu list in Customer Portal.
Selecting Menu from the Portal setup page opens the Menu Setup page shown below.
Following lines of information are displayed for each record in Menu
|Name||Name of the function|
|Title||Name displayed in the portal|
|Order||Order of arrangement|
- Refresh: Click on Refresh to refresh contents of the page
- Close: Click on close to exit window and go back to the Portal settings page
Add /Edit Menus
You can Add a Menu by filling in the following text fields
- Menu Name: Name of the Menu You want to create
- Menu Title : Name of the menu as displayed in the portal
- Order: Order in which the menu is displayed in the portal
- Template Name : Select a pre-created template name from the dropdown list
You can Edit a Menu by selecting a record from the Menu list and editing the above fields.
- Click Clear to clear all data from the fields. And add new data.
- Click Update to save changes to the records. The following message should show up
- Click Delete to delete a record from the menu. The following message should show up. Click OK to delete record.