Selecting Calendar on the Group Defaults menu displays the Calendar screen, shown below, which allows you to configure your personal settings for viewing activities and appointments within Sf CRM. Follow the steps below to work with the Calendar screen.
- User Group displays the User which has already been selected from the drop down list under Group Default.
- In Step 1 Select Fields which you want to add to your calendar.
- Select time preferences from the dropdown Start Time and End time list. These parameters will be reflected in the Sf CRM calendar.
- Show Activities displays the Calendar Status The selection(s) made here determine which Activities are displayed on the Calendar based on their Status. Multiple selections can be made using the Ctrl or Shift keys
- Filters field display the Calendar Filter Selections made here determine the Activities displayed on the Calendar based on their Type. Multiple selections can be made using the Ctrl or Shift keys.
- Clicking Save to save all changes shows the conformation window.
- Click OK to conform your intention.
- Exit from the calendar setup window to save no changes.