A new session is created for every Sf CRM user. The session remains open until the user logs out. An Administrator has the ability to disconnect the log in session, forcing the user to log out.
Selecting Sessions on the User & Group Setup menu displays the Session Manager screen, shown below. Follow the steps below to work with the Session Manager screen.
The following columns of information are displayed for each line on the Sessions list:
|SessID||The system ID for the Session.|
|Name||The username of the user associated with the Session.|
|Project||The Project in which the Session is taking place.|
|Product||The Product being used during the Session.|
|Last Project Access||The date and time information for when the Session ended.|
|Login Time||The date and time information for when the Session started.|
|Machine||The machine being accessed for the Session.|
|Phone||The phone number associated with the user for the respective Session record.|
- Click Delete for a line on the Sessions list to remove that Session from the system.
- Click Clear to stop all of the running sessions or delete login histories prior to a specific
- Click Login History to display Login History for the session in a new window
- Select the database for which to display Session information from the Database
Clicking Delete for a line on the Sessions list displays a Confirmation window, shown below, to confirm that is your intention before deleting the Session. Click OK to remove the Session from the system or click Cancel to exit window without removing the Session.
Click Clear to stop all of the running sessions or delete login histories prior to a specific date.
Clicking on Login History button on Session Manager Page displays Login History manager page shown below.
The following columns of information are displayed for each line on the Login History list:
|Login ID||System ID for the Login|
|Login User||Username of the user associated with the ID|
|User ID||Unique User ID for each User name.|
|Login Time||Time when the session started.|
|Logout Time||Time when the session ended.|
|Duration||Time duration of the session.|
|Details||Details of the session.|
- Click to refresh the information displayed on the screen.
- Click New in the Login History Manager window opens the New Record window. Where you can add a new record for the Login History Manager page by entering Details in the details textbox. Click Save to create a new record or exit out of window without saving changes.
- Click Edit in the Login History Manager window opens the Edit Record window. Where you can Edit an existing record from the Login History Manager page by entering Details in the details textbox. Click Save to create a new record or exit out of window without saving changes.
- Click on More to perform selected Actions from the dropdown list.
- Clicking on Login History Manager Window opens Setup window shown below, this is used to customize your Login History Manager window. Click OK to save changes or click Cancel to exit window without changes.