Selecting Tabs from the Portal setup page opens the Tab Manager page shown below.
Following lines of information are displayed for each record in Tab Manager
|Name||Name of the tab as displayed in the table|
|Title||Name displayed in the portal|
|Type||Tab Type according to Template|
- Refresh: Click on Refresh to refresh contents of the page
- Close: Click on close to exit window and go back to the Portal settings page
You can Add a Tab by filling in the following text fields
- Tab Type: Select from the dropdown list under which template the tab belongs to
- Tab Name : Name of the Tab as displayed in the table
- Tab Title: Name of the Tab as displayed in the portal.
- Tab Source: Source of the Tab
- URL: URL of the Tab.
- Click Clear to clear all data from the fields. And add new data.
- Click Add to add new Tabs to the record.
- Click Back to go back to previous window
- Click Update to update a selected field. The following message should show up. Click Ok to complete update.
- Click Delete to delete a selected record. The following window should show up.