Selecting Record View on the Group Defaults menu displays the Record View screen, shown below, which is used to indicate how you want records displayed on the screen. Follow the steps below to work with the Record View screen.
Follow the steps below to customize Record View with filters:
- On the home screen click on Setup under
- Under Setup Menu select Group Default.
- Select User Group from the dropdown list then click on Record View.
The Detailed View screen:
- User Group displays the User which has already been selected from the drop down list under Group Default.
- Select the Main Object to work with from the Object list.
- Move Recent Record items from the Available list to the Selected List by selecting them and clicking Add/ Insert. Multiple selections can be made using the Ctrl and Shift keys. Conversely, move items from the Selected List back to the Available List by selecting them on the list and clicking Remove.
- select yes/No to let the user Modify the setup
- Select an item from the Selected list then Click the click here to setup filter link to establish your list view parameter preference
9. The selected item will have modify option. Click on Modify to set preferences.
10. Move items from the Available list to the Selected List by selecting them and clicking Add/ Insert. Multiple selections can be made using the Ctrl and Shift keys. Conversely, move items from the Selected List back to the Available List by selecting them on the list and clicking Remove.
Modify Filter: Select an item from the Available list then click on Modify Filter.
- Click on the checkbox to modify options
- then click on Save to save settings.
Create Filter: Create filter allows you to add new filters .
- Fill in all the options then click on save to create new filter.
- Select a Default Function: Select any item from the Selected List dropdown option to make it a default for the filter.
- Sort Linked Records by: This option allows you to sort your records according to the selected option from the dropdown
- Check the descending order checkbox if you want to arrange your linked records in descending order. By default it will be arranged in Ascending order.
- Once you are click on the Ok to finalize your setting
15. Here you can all options have been added to the selected filter.