Selecting Record View on the My Setup menu displays the Record View screen, shown below, which is used to indicate how you want records displayed on the screen.
The Detailed View portion of the screen:
- Select the Main Object to work with from the Object
- Move Recent Record items from the Available list to the Selected List by selecting them and clicking Add/ Insert. Multiple selections can be made using the Ctrl and Shift keys .conversely; move items from the Selected List back to the Available List by selecting them on the list and clicking Remove.
- Click the click here to setup filter link to establish your list view parameter preferences.
List View portion of the screen:
- Follow Step 1 and 2 from the Detailed View portion of the screen.
- Select a sub object from the Sort By dropdown list.
- Check the Descending Order check box if you want your list to be in descending order.
- Select the maximum character you want to show in your link from the drop down list and click on the checkbox.
- If you want the above conditions to show on all the forms, check the Apply to all forms checkbox.
- Clicking on Save to save all changes will bring up the message window shown below.
- Click Ok to save all changes or Cancel to exit window without saving any changes.