Selecting Templates from the Portal setup page opens the Templates Setup page shown below.
Following lines of information are displayed for each record in Layout Template Manager.
|Name||Name of the Template as displayed in the table|
|Title||Name displayed in the portal|
|Left Column||Tabs displayed under each template.|
- Refresh: Click on Refresh to refresh contents of the page
- Close: Click on close to exit window and go back to the Portal settings page
Add /Edit Templates
You can Add a Template by filling in the following text fields
- Template Name: Name of the Template You want to create
- Template Title : Name of the Template as displayed in the portal
- Add More Tabs : Click on Add more tabs to display the popup window shown below.
- Select Tabs from the dropdown list.
- Click on Add Tab to add the tab to the Left Column
- Click on Cancel to exit window without saving any changes.
- Select and Click on to move the selected tab up and down the list
- Click on to remove selected tabs from the list.
You can Edit a Menu by selecting a record from the Menu list and editing the above fields.
4. Click Clear to clear all data from the fields. And add new data.
5. Click Update to save changes to the records. The following message should show up
6. Click Delete to delete a record from the menu. The following message should show up. Click OK to delete record.