Phone integration connects your contact record information in the CRM with your Calls. So that when you call your customers or receive a call you can have all the information needed in front of you,
- When an incoming call is received the corresponding contact record pops up on the screen with all the information you need to handle the call.
- You can add notes and tickets to the contact record while talking to your customers.
- If the contact is not available in your record, a new contact form will show up where you can fill in Information and save it for your record.
- You can just click to dial your contacts from the CRM.
When an incoming call is received the corresponding contact record pops up on the screen as shown below. This page contains all the details information of your client.
You can access other information from the blue tab on top of the page. Such as Create notes, add activities, open tickets etc.
You will find all previous interactions through notes, emails , activities stored under notes.
You can also take notes while answering your call.
- Click on the New button
- Fill in all credentials and then type in your note
- Once you are done click on Save to save your note.
Add a Ticket
A support Ticket can be created in the Soffront CRM using Soffront’s standard infrastructure.
- Click on Ticket then click on new to open a new ticket.
2. Select Priority of your ticket then click on OK.
3. Fill in all the required fields then click on Save to submit ticket.
4. Your ticket will be saved.
5. After saving the ticket, On the detail view page of your ticket, a time track record will be created and linked to the ticket with the call start and end time and the lick to the voice recording for the call in the description.
6. The Time Track note and the time track record will use the linked and any standard Business Rules defined in Soffront CRM.
When you receive a call from a new customer who doesn’t have a record in your CRM a new contact form will show up where you can fill in Information and save it for your record.
You can call you Leads/Customers or Contacts from Soffront CRM with just one click on the phone icon beside the phone number.
You can also add notes while calling from the actions menu.