Soffront SF10 Outlook Integration Add-in for Microsoft Outlook 2007 & 2010
SF10 Outlook Integration Add-ins installation quick guide
- Microsoft .Net Framework 4.0
- Windows Installer 3.1
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Tools for Office Runtime (x86 and x64)
Note: If “SF” icon does not show in Outlook but show in the Taskbar, then you need to run the
“sfCRM.Outlook.vsto” file from the installed folder (i.e. C:\Program Files\Soffront Software\Soffront CRM Outlook Add-In).
- Download the installer file to the computer desktop.
- for 32 bit MS Office and B. for 64 bit Ms Office and C. For the installation patch.
- Outlook.vsto [optional]
** Check for Uninstall steps if you already tried the installation earlier.**
- Please save all work and close Outlook before starting the installation. As it requires to shutdown the machine after the install.
- Run the MSI installer. Follow all default parameters and click next.
- Restart your PC once, check if the SF icon is present in the Task-bar:
Fill up with the following information and Click on Test Connection
Product: Soffront Enterprise
Login: [login with Soffront CRM login name]
Password: [login with corresponding password]After clicking on Test Connection, it will take some time to Authenticate and will give out the message: Test Connection Successful.Once done, click on the Save button to Save the information. The installation is complete.
*** If your installation is successful, skip the rest of the steps ***
4.b.1. If SF icon is present on the Taskbar, but the Soffront Outlook Add-in is not present in Outlook, then do the following:
- Close Outlook
- Go to the following location: \%dir%\Program Files\Soffront Software\Soffront CRM Outlook Add-In
- Run sfCRM.Outlook.vsto